Hands up who's excited about the upcoming Plain English Awards? Image by Jaime Lopes/Unsplash licence.
We’re encouraged by the amount of interest people are showing in next year’s Awards. We hope this is a sign that our goal of creating a public preference for plain English is working!
So that you’re ready when the time comes, here are the dates you need to know for the 2020 Awards.
- Entries open: Tuesday, 31 March
- Entries close: Friday, 29 May
- Shortlist announced: Thursday, 18 June
- Finalists announced: Thursday, 23 July
- Winners announced: Thursday, 20 August
Find out more about entering the 2020 Plain English Awards
Email us to find out about sponsorship options for next year’s Awards