Violet Chong and Sacha Green from Citizens Advice Bureau receive giant winner's cheque from sponsor Write Limited's Deputy Chief Executive Anne-Marie Chisnall | Photo Write Limited (2021)
We regularly survey Awards entrants, judges, sponsors, and other supporters. It’s our way of checking that the Awards continue to raise the bar for clear communication.
Our most recent survey backs up earlier feedback and shows that the Awards:
- are valued by entrants and judges as a showcase for plain language documents and websites
- benefit sponsors and entrants through their association with clear communication
- help organisations reflect on what their clients need
- bring credibility and recognition for the hard work plain language practitioners do in the field
- provide evidence of the value of plain language.
And our first online ceremony in 2021 was a great success, enabling people to participate from around the world.
Keep an eye out for future surveys! We love getting your feedback so we can continue to improve how we run the Awards, and make sure they have maximum impact.
You can read about our past surveys below.
PDF of the 2021 survey report
PDF of the 2018 survey report
PDF of the 2017 survey report
PDF of the 2015 survey report
PDF of the 2010 survey report