They said it wasn’t an easy task. However, after running over their shortlisted entries with a fine-tooth comb, our judges have settled on this year’s finalists.
Who are our Best finalists?
The following nominations are finalists in our People’s Choice — Best Plain English Communication category:
- Accuro Health Insurance — www.accuro.co.nz
- Commonsense Organics — commonsenseorganics.co.nz
- Simplicity Classrooms — simplicity.kiwi/learn/classrooms
- Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment — www.tenancy.govt.nz
Who are our Brainstrain finalists?
The following nominations are finalists in our People’s Choice — Worst Brainstrain category:
- Auckland City Council — Proposed Plan Change letter
- Christchurch City Council — Te Wai Ora o Tāne Draft Integrated Water Strategy
- Rabo Capital Securities Limited — Redemption Notice letter
What happens next
Our judges in each category will now review their selected entries and decide on a winner. Our media partner, Newsroom, will announce this year’s winners on their website on Thursday, 28 November.